Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Really Bush???


QUESTION: Do you think there’s a risk of a recession? How do you rate that?

BUSH: You know, you need to talk to economists. I think I got a B in Econ 101. I got an A, however, in keeping taxes low and being fiscally responsible with the people’s money.

I know this is from a few months ago, but I came across it again randomly today and I just had to laugh. I wasn’t laughing because it was funny, or a joke, I was laughing because I’ve gotten to the point of delirium where instead of facing the problem, I just laugh and pretend it’s a figment of my imagination and there is no way Bush is actually our president. I mean really, this is the man that has been running our country for 8 years and he’s still getting away with this shit. Now, Bush forgot to mention as he was JOKING about the U.S. being in a recession, that he was also a C student and probably wouldn’t have even passed if it were not for his daddy. No wonder the public school system is so bad and American’s are so stupid, look who we are letting run this country; a C student, who needed his daddy to bail him out of the National Reserves. The president is supposed to be an icon, a super role model that everyone strives to be like. Personally, if I had kids, President Bush would be the last person I would tell my kids to look up to, or at least one of the last as there might be a few individuals in his cabinet that could give him a run for his money. Maybe if we put better role models in power, we would not have a generation of children striving to be C students.

No comments: